Looking for a quick drink idea for a party or your next event? This Lime Party Punch recipe requires just three simple ingredients and can be made in less than five minutes. Be sure to share this recipe with a friend and follow us on social media to receive alerts for more content like this!
- One bottle of Sprite (2 Liters)
- One bottle of Ginger Ale (2 Liters)
- 48 ounces of Lime Sherbet
- A sliced lime for garnishing
- Start by pouring the Sprite into a punch bowl
- Then add your bottle of Ginger Ale to the punch bowl
- Add several scoops of lime Sherbet to the punch bowl
- Remember to add the Sherbet shortly before serving
- For garnishing, add a slice of lime to your cups or glasses
The images and text for this Lime Party Punch recipe are the exclusive property of Picture Studios. All content was captured by Picture Studios at its hourly rental studio for photos and videos in Greensboro, NC.