Football season is finally back! This seven layer bean dip recipe is a quick and easy way to feed your team. Be sure to share this recipe with a friend and follow us on social media to receive alerts for more content like this!
- One can of refried beans (16 ounces)
- One cup of prepared guacamole
- One carton of sour cream (16 ounces)
- One packet of taco seasoning
- Two cups of shredded cheese
- One cup of chopped tomatoes
- A half cup of sliced black olives
- A half cup of sliced green onions
- One large bag of tortilla chips
- Start by spreading the refried beans in a serving dish
- Spread the guacamole over the refried beans
- Mix the taco seasoning into the sour cream
- Spread the seasoned sour cream over the guacamole
- Sprinkle on the layer of shredded cheese
- Add a layer of chopped tomatoes
- Sprinkle on the sliced black olives
- Lastly, add the layer of sliced green onions
- Serve with tortilla chips and share it with a friend!
The images and text for this 7 Layer Dip recipe are the exclusive property of Picture Studios. All content was captured by Picture Studios at its hourly rental studio for photos and videos in Greensboro, NC.